HOW TO REACH?
By Air: The nearest International airport is Dabolim-Goa. The airport offers direct flights from all Indian major cities. From some of the other country, also tourist comes directly to this Airport. The airport is close to 38 km from the Doan Paula Beach. So, tourists can easily book a taxi or cab from the outside of the airport and can reach within 1 hour.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Karmali. The railway station is well connected by the Indian railway. So, anywhere from India Tourist can directly reach to the station. After reaching the station you can take a taxies/Buses/Auto towards Dona Paula Beach. The beach is just 15 km away from the station.
By Road: By road, tourists can come from the rest of India. But, if you coming from any other country, then from the airport come to Panjim City and Book a self-driven car/Bike to reach the Beach.
THINGS TO DO
1. Water Sports: Goa is famous for its beach and beachside entertainment and Dona Paula is also one of these. The beach offers so many adventurous water sports to its visitors like Windsurfing, Parasailing, Kayaking, Yachting, Banana Ride, Boat Ride, Water scooter ride, Skiing, etc.
2. Shopping: This beach also offers to experience its beachside markets like other Goa beaches. Here you can found various types of Junk Jewellery, Beachwear, Books Stalls, and also found some famous handicraft items stall made by Indonesian, Kashmiri, And Rajasthani.
3. Nightlife: Near to the Beach, you can enjoy your memorable night with beach sides seafood and night Clubs.Here you can found some of the famous Clubs and Bars like Bar Alfonso, Bar Latino, Lobby Bar, etc. You can spend your night time with these popular Bars.
4. Dona Paula Statue: Dona Paula statue is a whitewashed statue perched on the Rocks near the ferry jetty.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR DONA PAULA BEACH
1. Cabo Raj Niwas: In Cabo Raj Niwas we can found the tomb of Dona Paula de Menezes inside the Chapel. The Chapel is the residence of the Governor of Goa. Form Cabo Raj Niwas, you can see the views of Agunda Fort.
2. National Oceanography Institute: The institute is especially offering the Marine biology and Coastal oceanography. Here you can found two destinations, one is the Marine Biology Museum and the other is the Taxonomy reference Center.
3. Reis Magos Fort: Reis Magos Fort is one of the oldest Fort in Goa. It is dedicated to the three wise men of the east that got gifts for Baby Jesus. The fort serves the state from 1493. Once the fort used as a Jail and then a Hospital. The fort is recommended to visit when you do visit Doan Paula.
PLACES TO STAY NEAR THE BEACH
We hope this article helped you know about Dona Paula Beach.